Health IT Certification, LLC
Health IT Certification provides professional training and certification for those responsible for planning, selecting, implementing, and managing electronic health records.
Hospira is the world’s leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs.
The worldwide leader in data recovery since 1985, DriveSavers understands the critical nature of protected ...
Metro’s Flo 1760Rx is a highly mobile medication delivery system that combines user-driven design with ...
Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform is the only 3D scaling storage platform designed for all data ...
Awarepoint Corporation optimizes healthcare workflow by offering the industry’s only cloud-based, Real-time Location System (RTLS) ...
Slow technology adoption is a big challenge in the healthcare industry today and the U.S. ...
Your Hospital’s Patient Loan Program • Compassionate Payment Options • All Patients Accepted • Reduced ...
TECSYS healthcare supply chain management solutions effectively streamline the supply chain, consolidate information and manage ...
eTexta manages your information securely and will guide you in how to best handle it, ...
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. specializes in resourcing Healthcare IT professionals with a deep understanding of ...
KLAS' mission is to impove the delivery of healthcare technology. ...
Available as standard institutional and central locking twin wheel caster with single bolt hole fitting, ...
MORGAN HUNTER HEALTHCARE specializes in HIS Project Management/Staff Augmentation consulting, assessments, implementations, migrations, upgrades, ...
- Ancillary Department Systems
- Bar Code / Identification Solutions
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Clinical Decision Support
- Content Providers
- Electronic Health Records
- Enterprise Image Management
- Financial Decision Support
- Financial Management
- Health Information Management
- Health Services (Payors, Insurance Companies)
- Human Resources
- Integration Tools / Interoperability (Systems Integration) / HIE
- Medical Content
- Mobile Healthcare
- Network Solutions
- Nursing Applications
- Operating Room
- Cardiology Information Systems
- Critical Care (ICU) / eICU / Intensive Care
- Dietary Information Systems
- Emergency Department Information Systems
- Endoscopy Information Systems / GI
- Infection Control
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Long Term Care Information Systems
- Obstetrical Information Systems (Labor and Delivery)
- Oncology Information Systems (OIS)
- Operating Room Information Systems
- Operating Room Scheduling Systems
- Ophthalmology Information Systems
- Application / Vendor Selection
- Application Training / Competency
- Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Clinical Quality / Outcomes / Protocols
- Clinical Systems Implementation
- Clinical Systems Implementation Management
- Executive Search
- Financial Systems Implementation
- Financial Systems Implementation Management
- HIT Portfolio Risk and Gap Analysis
- Human Resources
- ICD-10 Compliance
- Integration / Interoperability
- Legal Services
- Meaningful Use
- Privacy and Security
- Process Engineering
- Dictation with Speech Recognition
- Document Management - HIM
- Electronic Forms
- Imaging Solutions
- Health Education and Wellness Information
- Medical and Drug Information Solutions (content providers)
- ADT / Registration
- Card Transaction Processing / Electronic Funds Transfer Solutions
- Claims Management Systems
- Claims Processing / Clearinghouses